Field Engineer, IT Consultant
Phone: (470) 231-6206
As an accomplished professional with over 11 years of industry experience, I feel I’d be the perfect fit for the position at your company. My skills and training would add value to your organization, and I am excited for the opportunity to be a valuable contributing member of the team.
In my previous role as a Field Engineer, I gained the knowledge and experience I need to hit the ground running and start making an immediate contribution right away. The following are just a few highlights of my professional skills and achievements that I hope to bring to:
My resume will show you many others, and I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to discuss how my background could make a major impact on your organization’s success. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time.
Computer User Support Specialist with a gift for understanding the needs of both business and home users. Versed in troubleshooting and desktop support across various systems including Windows, Linux, and Mac. Efficient in resolving user software inquiries across a variety of platforms seeking to bring outstanding technical knowledge to a rapidly growing startup. Motivated to perform at peak levels and meet company goals. Dedicated Tech Consultant experienced in network and user support, troubleshooting and software analysis.
2018 – 2019
Amadeus Airport IT Americas, Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for ensuring the successful continued operation of all installed computer hardware and software, including PC’s, VCD’s, servers, high profile displays, networking, databases, and operating systems in a highly visible environment on a variety of systems.
Day to day support of airlines and airport. Coordinate and schedule work with other technicians, local airlines, and local IT staff as appropriate.
- Handled all quality control checks, preventative maintenance, cleaning displays, clients and other related hardware.
Conduct daily walkthroughs to visually check kiosks and displays are operational, and checking clients, display types of equipment to see if they require cleaning.
- Perform daily checks of airline feeds, AODB generated days, counter allocation generated days, Bag Makeup assignments, verify automated system processes are operating as intended.
Coordinate with implementation and other onsite technicians to ensure new software releases, software upgrades/changes, and hardware upgrades/changes are successfully tested and implemented.
- Check shift reports, from the previous shift, for handoff of tasks and issues.
- Complete a shift report and email out at the end of each shift. Shift report includes all calls received on support phone or word of mouth. Each call must be entered in Novo database and a Novo ticket number is to be included with each task or issue in shift report.
Identified major issues that could arise and provide solutions for these problems.
- Installed, configured, tested and maintained operating systems, application software and system management tools.
2013 – 2019
TechAvenue – Inglewood, CA
- Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
- Evaluated and responded to incoming sales leads and requests for technical support assistance.
- 11 years of technical support experience.
- Reviewed technical documentation and procedures.
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Built and provided basic end-user troubleshooting and desktop support on Windows, Linux and Mac systems. Provided on-call support for critical issues.
2011 – 2013
Apple, Inc. – Glendale, CA
Family Room Specialist
- Provided insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to Apple customers in need. Diagnose product issues on the spot.
- Offered solutions to quickly get users back operational.
- Repaired and replaced hardware, including iPhones, iPad, and Apple Computers.
- Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.
- Trained both internal and off-site users in repairing and resolving recurring issues.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems issues.
Leibert Brooks and the TechAvenue is one of the most reliable tech service providers that I’ve ever used. Mr. Brooks was introduced to me at the inception of my business and has been a lifesaver on numerous occasions. As a creative agency, I can’t afford to be down for any length of time, and on a moment’s notice, Leibert or a representative from The TechAvenue has come to my aid. I’ve recommended The TechAvenue to a variety of corporate and individual clients and they’ve all been pleased with the service that they received.
Very knowledgeable, dependable, and patient. As a former Geek squad and apple consultant, he is familiar with all types of electronic devices and software. I’ve used him for over 8 yrs and referred him to many happy clients. Don’t even think about using anyone else!
“There are a number of aspects to Brooks’ service that stand out; timeliness, dedication, ease, technical knowledge, and dependability – but two really jump to the head of the line. He’s a great teacher. He’s a real gentleman. Make that three – he’s a lot of fun.”
I recommend Brooks to anyone who is frustrated with the corporate tech support services who overcharge and underserve. Brooks goes above and beyond when it comes to service. His strength is in his ability to solve any problem and explain it to you without making you feel stupid.
I just want to send a special thanks to Brooks for the fine service you have provided me and my mother. When I have a PC problem it’s a good feeling to know I have a service I can rely on for a fast turnaround and knowing that the problem will be handled in the most professional way. Your knowledge of being able to dissect the problem quickly and provide additional information for better maintenance of my computer is greatly appreciated.
Mr. Leibert Brooks of TechAvenue has provided technical support to my church and home for several years. His knowledge and professionalism are unsurpassed. His troubleshooting ability gets him to the root of the problem immediately. Options are discussed prior to repair for the best possible solution resulting in what’s best for the customer, technologically and financially. A company with integrity and trustworthiness.
You have saved my life, time and time again…
You are very smart and most of all kind & caring
Thank you for everything.
Simply put I absolutely adore Brooks, he’s the best!
Leibert is a detail-oriented professional who is very self-motivated and driven. Leibert works hard and is very committed to his success.
Skills & Accomplishments
- Offering Advanced Skills and Record of Consistent, High-Quality Performance in Systems / Network Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Migration, and Problem Resolution Activities.
- Experienced in system-operations training, collections, and customer service, ACMT: Apple Mac Hardware & OS X Certified, A+ Certified, New & Emerging Technologies Data Organization.
Testing & Troubleshooting Internet & Wireless
Apple Certified Desktop Technician (ACDT)
Configuration Proficient in Norton Antivirus
Hardware Troubleshooting & Syncing Disaster
Recovery Planning Contacts & Calendar
Security Skilled in TCP/IP and WAN
Systems & Network Upgrades
Network Connectivity Issues
General User Training
Data Backup Check
Java system proficient
Configuration CISCO router management
Provide Training & Support Tools
Email Check & Sync Solutions
2000 – 2004
University Senior High – Los Angeles, CA
High School Diploma